Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone! My name is Charlie Hamilton and I currently live in Lexington, KY. I am 26 years old originally from Bardstown, KY. I have 3 sisters and crazy, seriously crazy, black lab named Chance. He was a rescue, hence his name and I am huge fan of the movie Homeward Bound.


I actually teach over in Madison County at White Hall Elementary. This is my second year teaching the 5th grade; last year I taught science and this year I am teaching reading and math. We did our schedule a bit difference this year. I love the 5th grade and I think I am exactly where I want to be for the time-being. Eventually, I do want to get my principalship and become an elementary school principal.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Charlie! Were you born yet when White Hall was damaged in the '74 tornado? My fiance and I watched that tornado go over the ground towards the school from the fine arts building at EKU that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Gibson, I was not around yet! Our school talks about it quite often though, especially with the weather we have had lately!

    ReplyDelete